With Microsoft Dynamics NAV for supply chain management, you get the tools you need to respond quickly to customers, rapidly pursue new market opportunities, and improve profitability by working efficiently with trade partners. You can tighten distribution processes and improve inventory management for single- or multi-site warehouses, in addition to handling order processing and demand planning.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV also helps you manage a broad range of other business areas according to your particular needs. You can add functionality as you need it and grow at your own pace.
- Optimize cash flow by streamlining accounts-receivable processes and tracking customer payments.
- Help drive efficiency and maximize cash resources with flexible, integrated accounts-payable capabilities.
- Match the goods you have on hand with customer demand while reducing inventory and distribution costs.
- Integrate warehouse processes with the rest of your business to help you manage goods and space more effectively and reduce costs and waste.
- Satisfy demand with multiple planning options and tracking of utilization and materials costs. Microsoft Dynamics NAV can help you implement production decisions quickly and make last-minute order changes.
- Fuel productivity throughout your supply chain and respond quickly to shipment delays, order changes, and low inventory.
- Speed critical documents through sales and purchasing, standardize approval workflows, and enforce approval limits.
- Keep transaction details for cross-selling opportunities and warranty information.
- Easily collect customer information at POS.
- Market to the highest margin segments.
- Handle staff discounts, repeat sales, and new services sold.
- Reduce inventory levels with automatic ordering.
- Centrally manage pricing.
- Introduce differential pricing.
Planning and forecasting
- Create planograms for each store layout to speed restocking.
- Adjust products sold according to what customers buy.
- Accurately predict reordering quantities.
- Check prices and stock instantly with hand-held scanners.
- Prompt associates to offer alternatives if an item is out of stock.
- Offer related products to increase the total sale.